2011 Color Trends

Discussion in 'Trend Buzz' started by nikkit925, Oct 6, 2010.

1. nikkit925

nikkit925 UltraIntern

2. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

Pastel colors...I like them...probably look a look better on clothes/shoes... :)

3. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

Shoes...I once had a pair on Pastel lavender pair of Manolo Blahnik's. I wish I had them now :(

4. jumpingspidermedia

jumpingspidermedia New Member

Color trend may vary as the years come. But I would say, in the year 2011 the color would be Black,Red,and White. There would be mixing of these colors to Lavender,Blue and Green. Whatever it will be,color helps you express yourself.

5. phamjulit

phamjulit New Member

Pastels are safe, and i quite like the boysenberry shadow and red power in that palette. Although, never can be sure until you see the clothes in that color for yourself.

6. la beauté

la beauté Member

I like pastel colors too but I don't like them on me...but I think it's good for winter when there is a lot of black and grey around you which makes me always so sad then.

7. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

^Yeah, I totally understand with what you're saying about the black & grey being the color choice during winter!

8. Arianne

Arianne New Member

;)pastel for me as well

9. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

Black and Grey i pretty much all I've been wearing during this fall/winter season. and I'm a little bored with it already and I have 3 more months to go :(

10. chanelholland

chanelholland New Member

Love the pastels, think they'll definitely be a hit.

11. la beauté

la beauté Member

I think another colour trend could be very strong and shiny colours in summer. You know, pastels in spring and lively and bright colours in summer. What do you all think about that?

12. More than considering the current trends in color, It is better to consider the color which matches with the color of the person who wears that dress.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  13. la beauté

la beauté Member

"..which matches with the color of the person..." ?!lol

14. PoZest By Design

PoZest By Design New Member

I like the fresh tones of 2011 summer but am looking at Pantone's 2012 pallettes now for next year's collections.

15. keynes

keynes New Member

I would say, in the year 2011 the color would be Black,Red,and White

16. TINIZINE

TINIZINE New Member

Nude still got it going on. especially for shoes because the color really elongates the legs. ALL corals are going big this season and bright colors are still making an appearance here and there. i'm really a fan of the pastels though! <3TZ

17. Léon

Léon New Member

I love the red, it's my favorite color! :)

18. yoksas

yoksas New Member

I really like the pastel color.

19. cindy29

cindy29 New Member

ha ha, lovely color.

20. isseyjay

isseyjay Member

burgundy is the colour for this winter! It's a really good colour for knitwear :)