Are Leggings still in?

Discussion in 'Trend Buzz' started by Diorlette, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Diorlette

Diorlette Member

So, are leggings still in? It seems live they've been around for a long time now, and seems like there is even more people wearing them.

2. gabsmom123

gabsmom123 New Member

Yes, they are still in and they are also bringing in the liquid leggings as well that sort of resemble leather pants.

3. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

They're in more then ever. I just purchased a pair of liquid leggings the other day and I love them.

4. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

I'm still with the basic leggings, but yeah...they're definately in

5. ailleen

ailleen New Member

LEggings will always be in because people need it specially when its winter. It's the only way to get classy when the weather is not too fond to be bold with.

So leggings will definitely always be in.

6. MalloryFM

MalloryFM New Member

^^ agreed! Love em'

7. jaykay

jaykay New Member

liquid leggings....????

8. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

^ Like this:

[​IMG]

9. UltraStyle

Gabs I like the middle ones, do you know the brand?

10. Jennie1991

Jennie1991 Banned

Teens

Looks great for teens know. So, no reservations on leggings nor they are outdated.

11. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

I have liquid leggings. I love leggings in many different styles. So easy to mix and match with different outfits. So definately, leggings are in! One of my favorite leggings are the lace leggings...
    [​IMG]

12. boomer mitra

boomer mitra New Member

wow! liquid leggings looks amazing in the pics..so attractive..

13. Bill-lie

Bill-lie New Member

Am also loving these denim leggings right here, though these are definitely a trend and will fade out. Black leggings are here to stay no matter what though, they can make any winter outfit perfect.
    [​IMG]

14. powvintage

powvintage New Member

I still think they're great...

They're def more common in terms of how many people you see wearing them but I would say they're still in. Im glad because they're so comfy

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  15. sadie

sadie New Member

white ones

are white ones in? sometimes it seems I have to wear white because nothing else will go with the top I'm wearing, I'm curious because I don't see many shops selling white ones

16. daisyd

daisyd New Member

17. sadie

sadie New Member

Thanks for your kind reply but if you notice these are all black, I overheard my fashion consious niece saying no no to white leggings, although not an avid fashion follower I still don't want to look naff in white leggings

18. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

I don't think leggings will ever go out of style. I was at the mall today and saw so many different styles and patterns. There is too much creativity and so many possibilities with leggings.

19. UltraStyle

And they're so comfy too. They're easy to wear and with just the change of your top can transform an entire outfit.

20. Emily11

Emily11 New Member