Bell Bottoms

Discussion in 'Trend Buzz' started by UltraStyle, Jun 30, 2009.

1. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

okay, so I know they have been back a few times already since the 60's but are they back again? and with the Boho style being in I can only assume that the Bell Bottoms are the next thing that will hit the shelves.

Attached Files:

2. craz

craz Member

please tell me that not true. I find bell bottoms to be the most unflattering jeans on a woman.

3. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

That would be cool if they come back. I had a few bell bottoms, especially 1 light blue one that I used to love. I love the look of it, when it's tight on the top and loosens. So pretty.

4. SaraM

SaraM New Member

I have to admit, i'd be thrilled if they did come back. I think they look really nice, and sorry to disagree,:eek: but I find them quite flattering also.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  5. phoenix06007

phoenix06007 Guest

this trend had a come back? no doubt, there are other trend form the past decades that came back too.

6. greenpsycho

greenpsycho Member

That's a good news for some I think, I don't like much bell bottoms, more on tight jeans ;)

7. Gregdill

Gregdill Banned

Wow , very nice. I really like very much bell bottom jeans. Mostly i wear bell bottom type of jeans.

8. Shuzz

Shuzz Member

I remember them being very hot in the early 90's. I don't remember the late 90's. I actually wore them in 1993, people were looking at me as this was the first time they were back since I think the 60's/70's, and many of them haven't seen bell bottoms since then.

9. Firenze54

Firenze54 New Member

You obviously were not alive during the 70's child...

10. craz

craz Member

I was born in 1972 so yeah, I was alive during the 70's and still find them unflattering.Just something is "in" doesn't mean it's flattering.

11. ailleen

ailleen New Member

hhhhmmm!!!! got to dig my antiques again.. :D

12. Nowadays vintage styles are very fashionable. Then there is a chance for a comeback of bell bottoms.

13. keynes

keynes New Member

there are other trend form the past decades