Celebrity sightings

Discussion in 'Star Style' started by ChanelLove, Nov 29, 2007.

1. ChanelLove

ChanelLove Member

Post any celebrity photos you have run into.

2. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

^I saw this guy that plays in a soap opera (not Young & Restless/Bold & Beautiful)...and he plays a doctor or something...Umm..I have no idea what his name is...I just know he plays in a soap opera :).

3. arok

arok Member

I know soemone posted a photo of Lenny Kravitz here.I'll try to look for it.

4. mudkipz

mudkipz Member

Lol I can't contribute anything on this thread (mainly because I live in another country). Has anyone ever had a sighting of Brangelina though? I love them to bits!

5. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

in August Angie was filming in CHicago. I happen to be in Japanais (lounge) at the same time.

6. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

^And how does she look like in real life? Give us details...clothes, make up, attitude :D

7. UltraStyle

She's beautiful! SUPER THIN!!! Wearing black (of course) has super white teeth! :) Smiles the whole time

8. mudkipz

mudkipz Member

Brad wasn't with her? None of the kids were there?

9. UltraStyle

No they weren't this was a nightclub/lounge

10. mudkipz

mudkipz Member

Ahhh... I wanna see Shiloh so bad. She's the cutest baby there is!

11. UltraStyle

She is probably the cutest celebrity baby out there. I have to post some of her photos is the celebrity baby thread.

12. bethanylynn

bethanylynn Member

Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge shop all the time at Bleu Clothing in Los Angeles.

13. mudkipz

mudkipz Member

^ I don't like them.

14. maddie29

maddie29 Member

Never crossed paths with any celebrity before. But then I would have to say that I want to cross paths with Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder. I just love the way they are together. They're both into fashion on and off cam

15. HnoJoe

HnoJoe New Member

If I run into a celebrity unless they make a big drama I probably wouldn't recognize them, lucky people