Dita von Teese

Discussion in 'Star Style' started by Gabs, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

Although she is known for her tiny waist and her burlesque shows, she is quite an appearance outside her performances!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and for the V B fan-base :)

[​IMG]

2. chai

chai Member

she looks classic..

3. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

looks good

4. UltraStyle

good thread

5. UltraStyle

I'm glad you posted this thread-She has a very original/specific style.

6. Magster

Magster Member

It's nice to see someone put so much effort into capturing a style. It suits her nearly as well as Elizabeth Taylor. (Although I much prefer Dita's eyebrows!)
    [​IMG]

7. craz

craz Member

Yes.yes.yes. what a resemblance. How old is she? looks a bit "older" but I'm assuming it's the clothes, and make-up.

8. Magster

Magster Member

How old is whom?

9. Fleurette

Fleurette Member

I like the purple satin dress. Cute.

10. mudkipz

mudkipz Member

Her features are classic and quite timeless too.

11. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

I suppose the age question was about Dita...I would say she's in her early 30s. Yeah...I definately think she is quite an appearance, the resemblence with Elizabeth Taylor is wow! never thought about it before. Dita is definately in the "IN" group!

12. shoeprincess

shoeprincess Member

I think she looks good, but I also think she's a bit "overdone" and I'm not crazy about this look.

13. chai

chai Member

and she has a unique style in years from now..

14. Magster

Magster Member

Even if the look isn't your favorite, you have to respect someone who puts that much effort into any particular style, she does it well. It was done a million times over in the 50s but she's doing it now and that takes confidence. Of course, if she was just some 'regular' woman that worked as a cashier and dressed up like that, everyone would think she was a crazy old movie freak.

15. Magster

Magster Member

If you like Dita's style, you should watch the "Some Like it Hot" film with Elizabeth Taylor. Well, I don't think you could watch it with her... but she's in it.. oh, you know what I mean!

16. mudkipz

mudkipz Member

Well she does have a unique style plus the courage to go out and dress that way in this age. But it's already growing old.

17. topman

topman Guest

she looks old... yet elegant.

18. Magster

Magster Member

I'm sure she'll adapt to a new style soon -- probably something very 70's.

19. mudkipz

mudkipz Member

^ I'm kinda doubting that. She has stuck to this style ever since she started burlesque dancing...and says that she loves it.

20. UltraStyle

I'm not really crazy about her look. it's too i'm trying to hard. theres nothing soft or fresh about it. and makes almost anyone look old.