Dita von Teese

Discussion in 'Star Style' started by Gabs, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Magster

Magster Member

I love Dita's clothes/shoes etc., but that's only because I absolutely love old (really old) films. Everyone in movies before the 70s had style. They were dressed incredibly well and had grace. I guess that's just true of culture in general -- I'm sure there are people that would watch a film from the 40s or 50s and not even understand the 'big words', let alone appreciate the wardrobes.

She tries too hard with the makeup and the hair. Instead of having style, she's 'dressing up' in a costume.

2. Isn't Marilyn Monroe in Some Like it Hot, not Elizabeth Taylor.

3. mudkipz

mudkipz Member

she's 'dressing up' in a costume.

Either that or she's really sentimental lol

4. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

She was married to Marilyn Manson btw.

5. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

i'm not suprised. they're both very "costumey"

6. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

^ hahaha, good one :)

7. Magster

Magster Member

Yeah, slip-up on my part. "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" not Some Like it Hot.:eek:

8. ^Oh, I love all the Marilyn movies. I recently decided to start watching all the Elizabeth Taylor movies. Love the classics!

9. How many people has he been with? and why is he with such pretty women? He's ugly! I don't get it.

10. mudkipz

mudkipz Member

Manson left Dita for a younger girl...forgot who but she starred in one of his music videos.

11. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

^What can I say...what an idiot!

[​IMG]

12. samchn07

samchn07 New Member

its looking cool and beautiful...........

13. Sallida

Sallida New Member

Her look is classic, but she is a beautiful women, so she can wear all, and look amazing :)