Emma Watson

Discussion in 'Star Style' started by la beauté, Dec 21, 2010.

1. la beauté

la beauté Member

What do you think about Emma Watson? Do you like her new haircut?

[​IMG]

I didn't like her new short hair look.

2. la beauté

la beauté Member

Nobody who wants to talk about her?

3. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

I really don't know what to say about it...I mean it's cute but there's something I totally hate about it also...I saw the photos from last year's Marie Claire that covers her and I didn't like them at all...she looked like a little girl trying really hard to be a woman...

4. la beauté

la beauté Member

You said that very well...trying really hard to be a woman. I think it was kind of difficult for her to show the media that she has grown up. So, she needed to make a "dramatic" change.

5. la beauté

la beauté Member

The thread needs some new photos I thought, so here are some from the new shoot for Lancome:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Lancome commercial is shot by Mario Testino!

6. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

I love the clutch in the last photo!

7. la beauté

la beauté Member

I love the hat! I think I fell in love with hats, ahhh...

8. FarhanSaleem

FarhanSaleem New Member

Thanks for nice hair of Emma Watson.

9. yoksas

yoksas New Member

I love this woman

10. yoksas

yoksas New Member

11. Fetise

Fetise New Member

I can understand why she did it...I mean, she couldn't really do that much stuff to it for the last 10 years because she had to keep her hair in pretty much the EXACT same length, color, and curly-ness because she had to be like Hermione. Also, ending Harry Potter must have been almost like starting a new fresh page in her life. She wanted to do something different,

12. Solitaire

Solitaire New Member

As she lost weight .... poor thing .... wondering how she managed to do this)

13. mannequineve

mannequineve New Member

She looks cute and mature at the same time.. :)

14. Slaviana

Slaviana New Member

It's a risk and I think she's pulling it off.

15. wemmyDxx

wemmyDxx New Member

Love her hat,LOL

16. evonne814

evonne814 New Member

i dont like it, she looks like a little boy. i liked her better with longer hair!

17. Cityblis

Cityblis New Member

I think she can pull it off with certain outfits and looks, but i agree with evonne814, long hair was much better on her!

18. maddie29

maddie29 Member

I think that Emma Watson is just a little bit underrated. She is very adorable and a really pretty girl. She can definitely carry a style in her own glamorous way. But nobody seems to get an intrigue out of her. Because she's just all about her craft which is acting. But for the most part I really like her very young and chic classy style

19. diane1986

diane1986 New Member

i like her hair; her pixie cut matches her delicate features. I love her overall look; she's very classy even at a young age.

20. Bachtia112

Bachtia112 New Member

Oh,love her so much!!!beautiful