Facial Skin, Care Tips.

Discussion in 'Skin & Body Care' started by Dwaynee, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Dwaynee

Dwaynee New Member

I recently purchase a 5 pack facial kit by the brand, of dove, its working but i really want to get my face looking really good, what other extra things can i do without negative effects.Pls share here.

2. Brian

Brian New Member

I agree with Dwaynee's post. Other techniques to make your face healthier and glowing is to use natural food and vegetables. It will not create negative effect and it really works. Also care about your food while using these king of creams and facial kits. Because these kits are worthless if you don't make proper use of your food.

3. aashrithasharma

aashrithasharma New Member

I am use diamond facial.

4. alena

alena New Member

Hi Dwaynee!

Always use products according to your skin type. You can get glowing face by eating more vegetables and less oily meals.

5. jackyjama

jackyjama New Member

cosmetics for face

I am also kind of confused what about products to use for face care.... especially after reading complaints on pissedconsumer.com Cosmetics review and complaints by consumers.[/url]. Is it better to buy expensive cosmetics or it doesn't actually that much matter, as many resources say.

6. Cathe2525

Cathe2525 New Member

I'm always goes with natural remedy for skin and that would be better for myself

7. SandraJohn

SandraJohn New Member

This is not enough to use only facial cream you should use the branded beauty products for your skin also try some home remedies like apply aloe Vera to keep your skin shiny & glowing, Apply honey to keep your skin smooth . I have recently buy Aveeno skin care lotion to cleanse & moisturize my skin & its really working the wrinkles below my eyes were appearing day by bay but now my skin is clean. I buy this lotion through the discount coupons through reecoupons money saving coupons store based in US. I also ordered a eye shadow palette from their money saving coupons & availed the free shipping

8. Cathe2525

Cathe2525 New Member

Hey sandra john

sounds good :cool:

SandraJohn likes this.
  9. paulwestwod

paulwestwod New Member

My advice is simple - if you wanna look pretty then follow

1. Stop wearing makeup or wear makeup once in every few weeks
    2. Eat right (loads of cold and hot fruits, veggies, and right amount of meat)
    3. Drink water 6-8 ounce glasses a day
    4. Exercise (running, jogging and yoga)
    5. Get enough sleep (8 hours)
    6. Don't use lot heat in the hair
    7. Develop a positive attitude