Hair Growth

Discussion in 'Hair' started by ChanelLove, Dec 28, 2007.

1. ChanelLove

ChanelLove Member

Has anyone come across a magic potion for hair growth? I cant seem to grow my hair past a certain lenght. I heard that his could be caused by a vitam deficency.

2. OnlyShoes

OnlyShoes Member

have you consulted with a dermatologist? I'm sure they can advise you.

3. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

I honestly dont believe most of these advert's that say your hair is going to grow.I'd say eat healthy and stay healthy. Also ask a doctor what vitamis to take

4. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

^Yes, that's probably the best approach! You may want to try this shampoo or anything based on this plant (quinine). When I went to see a dermatologist in December she told me that this plant acted as a stimulator for hair growth...however I can't tell you for sure this shampoo actually works.

Klorane Quinine B6 Shampoo 200ml

5. amaryllis

amaryllis New Member

get advise from the experts in dermatologist. They will surely helps you. Good luck!

6. katnissfanz

katnissfanz New Member

Aloe Vera is excellent. Balding men I believe use them too!

7. felicia209

felicia209 New Member

use hair conditioners to care your hair, as well as coconut oil and oliver oil;
    do a healthy diet to keep your hair absorb enough nutrition;
    gently comb hair every day.

8. shirely

shirely New Member

I am also not very satisfied with my hair, it is dry, I don't know how to do and don't know what method can make the hair soft.

9. bettyjmaar

bettyjmaar New Member

Vitamin deficiency is a root cause

10. adeelayub

adeelayub New Member

use good oils who will do your hair so long

11. starseo38

starseo38 New Member

My hair is curly and is dry and has been chemically damaged in the past. I really want longer hair my hair now is just a couple inches below my shoulders. Please I need help my hair grows soooo slow!

12. David222

David222 New Member

Olive and Mustard oil mixed together is a good solution to grow hair faster.

13. alena

alena New Member

Hi!
    Just use mustard oil twice or thrice in a week you will definitely find good results in your hair growth.

14. missfashionlover

missfashionlover New Member

Well, I have curly hair, and I bleached my hair about 2 years ago, so I shaved my head, and I know a lot about growing my hair back, especially how hard it is, and how long it takes. I would 100% suggest taking Biotin daily. I've also found macadamia oil, argan oil and never, ever use hair products with sulfate in them. It strips curly hair of it's natural oils, makes it dry and brittle. Good luck! Hope I responded soon enough!

15. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

taking a multi-vitamin definitely helps.

16. Cathe2525

Cathe2525 New Member

Better you can use the stated information to grow your hair as soon as
    • Onion Juice
    • Coconut Milk
    • Apple Cider Vinegar
    • Make your Own Egg Mask
    • Fenugreek
    • Green Tea
    • Amla

17. paulwestwod

paulwestwod New Member

Hi, Before suggestions, let me know something, what is your age? If your age is more than 50 then the possibility of hair growth is less.

But if your age is somewhere around 30 or maybe somewhat less or little higher than this, then the solutions is

There is no shortcuts, but in a month, on an average hair grows half an inch.

Healthy hair growth - Proper diet and hair care you can encourage the growth.

Healthy diet - opt food that are high in zine, magnesium, vitamins A, B, E, and C and selenium. Vitamin B-complex is vital for your hair growth.

To nourish the scalp and hair, add foods like chicken, eggs, salmon, yogurt, spinach, broccoli, avocado, cabbage, cheese, brown bread in your diet. Also don't forget to drink fresh druit juices, such as beet, orange, lettuce, and carrot.

Massage your scalp

Once in a week, - take hot oil treatment or deep conditioning hair mask

Then use your fingers to gently rub the scalp in a circular motion for 3 to 5 minutes

Rinse the oil or conditioner out of your hair

Hope these remedies help you out.