Hair Masks

Discussion in 'Hair' started by Diorlette, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Diorlette

Diorlette Member

Can anytone recommend a good hair mask for dry colored hair?

2. Magster

Magster Member

Try a good old-fashioned V05 hot oil treatment. Affordable and very effective.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2008
  3. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

Yes. Very effective!

4. swiller

swiller New Member

* Olive Oil Hair Mask
    Mix 5 tablespoon of olive oil with 2 eggs. Apply throughly to hair. Wrap head with plastic wrap or a shower cap. After 15 minutes rinse well.

* Honey & Olive Oil Hair Mask
    Mix 2 tablespoon honey with 3 tablespoon olive oil. Apply throughly to hair. Cover hair with plastic wrap or a shower cap. After 15 minutes shampoo and rinse well.

* Beautiful Gorgeous Hair Mask - 1
    After you shampoo your hair, pour 1 cup fresh lemon juice or vinegar through hair and massage and rinse with water. Apply your usual conditioner and wash with water. It will remove all the dirt and your hair will be shine sparkling. Do not repeat this method before 2 weeks.

* Beautiful Gorgeous Hair Mask -2
    Grind fenugreek (methi) seeds soaked in water overnight. Massage this paste on scalp and hair and leave it for15-20 minutes. Wash it off with a mild shampoo. This paste is good for all types of hair problems, viz. dandruffs, falling hair, thinning of hair, baldness, split hair, etc.

Latest-Beauty-Tips.com Modified by Moderator-No Site re-directs Please

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
  5. sensitive soul

sensitive soul New Member

Thankx Swiller

6. greenpsycho

greenpsycho Member

Interesting tips Swiller, try to practice several of those tomorrow LOL ;) Do you have tips for hair fall & split ends problem?

7. Peter Benders

Peter Benders New Member

real good tips.. thanks a lot.

8. Life Journey

Life Journey Member

I have tried Honey & Olive Oil Hair Mask. Simply great.

9. Diorlette

Diorlette Member

I once used the Kerastase mask in the jar(i forgot the name) and it was so good for my hair.

10. Grayson

Grayson New Member

The hairs pay the basic role in the personality of a man and without beautiful hairs the personality is incomplete,i will try Olive oil hair mask to make my hair beautiful and attractive.

11. jumpingspidermedia

jumpingspidermedia New Member

Taking good care of our hair is a must. As it adds beauty in our self,as a person! Those tips are truly useful! Thanks for sharing those!

12. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

Talking about Kerastase...there's this shampoo Bain Nutri Thermique...It's the first shampoo that really transformed my hair!

13. UltraStyle

I need to get back to using Kerastase.That's my plan for new years.

14. la beauté

la beauté Member

I like to use henna even if I don't like the smell. It makes my hair so shiny and I like that.

15. UltraStyle

One of the best ones I have tried has been the Kerastase Masquintense Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 8.03.18 PM.png

16. paulwestwod

paulwestwod New Member

Butter Massage

This home remedy, treat dry, brittle hair with a small amount of butter for a glossy shine.

Step 1 : Massage then cover it with a shower cap.

Step 2: Leave it for 30 minutes.

Step 3: Shampoo as usual and rinse all the butter out.

Shampoo Omelet

Step 1: one egg mix with small amount of shampoo

Step 2: Apply to your damaged hair for 5 minutes and rinse well

Helps to enhance the protein in your hair

Hope this helps a lot friend