Hair Spray

Discussion in 'Hair' started by .gabby., May 12, 2008.

1. .gabby.

.gabby. Member

hey yall
    i love curling my hair, and i love keeping the style with hair spray. but there's a problem: i cant find a hair spray that doesnt make my curls stick together! i like my curls tight and hard with lots of hairspray, but i dont enjoy the major stickness.
    help please!!

2. arok

arok Member

That's the reason why i never used hair spray. I would try Sephora, I know there are products that you would spray on wet hair but instead of making your hair sticky they just hold your style.

3. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

arok is right Sephora may have the right product. I think I heard Oscar Blandi is one of the "non-sticky" brands.

4. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

I heard good things about Matrix, but I don't know if it is what you want.

5. .gabby.

.gabby. Member

okay!! thanks yall!!!!!!

6. UltraStyle

Ojon and Frederick Fekkai may also have some great products.

7. alexsandraless

alexsandraless New Member

i love curling my hair as well. the problem is i could not find a cool spray...anyway my best hair spary was pantine product...if you do not try yet maybe you should..

8. mist

mist Guest

I've tried curling my hair permanently before...i only last for a month because I actually didn't like it. I only curl it by myself and I didn't get the right curl that I want so it end up on straighting it again..

9. UltraStyle

This is my pick the Oribe. I always purchase the travel size as I don't use lots of hairspray and travel quite a lot.

oribe_superfine_900x900.jpg