How to "pimp" my hair?

Discussion in 'Hair' started by Liat9, May 23, 2010.

1. Liat9

Liat9 New Member

Hey guys! :)
    I have.. blonde-goldish hair, it's a great straight hair but I feel like it's just hanging from me head. How can I make it more interesting? It doesn't have a shape or anything, it's just hanging there, straight. Please help!

-Liat

2. Shuzz

Shuzz Member

Some photos would help in determining your face shape and coloring. Do you have any layers?

3. Emily11

Emily11 New Member

I have completely straight hair too (brown/red) and I agree with the layers suggestion. It makes straight hair look less boring and you can get it done differently to complement the shape of your face.

4. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

Use bodifying professional hair care products

5. felicia209

felicia209 New Member

blench some color on your hair, such as white, pink or something else;

6. ntrll9875

ntrll9875 Banned

well u should go get the split end cut off and then grow it out so its healthy, and use conditioners to ensure that ur hair will stay healthy so then when its long, u wont have to cut like 2 inches from the split ends
    it would look better long, and if it would be short, you'd wish it was long

7. FashionistaC

FashionistaC New Member

I would suggest a mixture of choosing when to wash your hair (hair doesn't need to be washed everyday) and i find a tiny bit of damage (light bleaching, back combing , heat like curling iron, straightener or blow drying can get the texture back in your hair.

8. adeelayub

adeelayub New Member

little bit of red may be also