Make-up Mistakes

Discussion in 'Make-up' started by Diorlette, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Diorlette

Diorlette Member

Number one mistake is wearing a dark lipliner with a light lipstick, for some reason people think it will visually enlarge thier lips.

2. Magster

Magster Member

I agree 100% Diorlette. I thought that looked awful when it was trendy back in the 90s and now it not only looks trashy, it looks outdated!

3. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

And makes your lips look smaller.

Another makeup mistake is using an orange based foundation/powder

4. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

^ yeah, it looks so bad whenever you face is a totally different color than your neck because bad choice of foundation

5. UltraStyle

In my opinion foundations should be yellow based,this way the neutralize yur skin. this is what Bobbi Brown goes by.

6. Diorlette

Diorlette Member

I agree with the yellow base foundations, but I do feel like Bobbi Brown foundations are sometimes too yellow based.

7. smith_82

smith_82 Banned

If people ask if you’re tired when you aren’t it’s could be your makeup. Incorrect make-up color choices can actually make your skin look tired. How? By unintentionally wearing colors that have gray in them. A grayish pink blush, a grayish mauvey lipstick, a grayish eyeshadow — even your foundation might be gray. All that gray can make you look tired by bringing out the gray in your skin.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
  8. christianlouboutin

christianlouboutin New Member

christian louboutin

Number one mistake is wearing a dark lipliner with a light lipstick, for some reason people think it will visually enlarge thier lips.

9. UltraStyle

^when in fact it makes them visually smaller.

10. Cathe2525

Cathe2525 New Member

Most of them not consider which is right for us or not, and then they will feel about the makeup. Do the make up - that fit to you and your skin.