Purchasing New Jeans

Discussion in 'Trend Buzz' started by RandalWave, Jan 3, 2011.

1. RandalWave

RandalWave New Member

I am going to purchase some new jeans soon.

Trying to figure out what the trend is going to be later in the year. I do not want to regret my purchase.

Does anyone have any ideas?

2. la beauté

la beauté Member

You'll never regret your choice if you like something. I mean it doesn't matter what is "en vogue" it does matter if you feel well in the jeans. I think the jeans will be more colored in summer, although it is not real jean then...

3. Nothing to regret, if you are comfortable and confident in what you are wearing.

4. cindy29

cindy29 New Member

Jeans main is comfortable then style, of course, if you are rich can buy famous brand.

5. nikkita

nikkita New Member

Jeans go with just about everything and can be worn on just about any occasion and after all your hard work in the gym you should be able to show it all off in something other than gym tights. Great tips ")

6. Shelia

Shelia New Member

We are always on the changes, including what we like. There are always new things occur, including jeans. You can chose the best quality but not the most fashion one.

7. Tomp88885

Tomp88885 New Member

Dont regret your purcheses in future you know what i found a great page where you can upload your desire clothes and ask what is better on you or aks to vote for the best cloths visit quickchoice.com

8. maddie29

maddie29 Member

It depends on what actually looks good on you. I think the recent trend is still on the straight cut but don't limit yourself.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012