Stop smoking

Discussion in 'Fitness & Wellbeing' started by Clayton, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Do not smoke your health away. Nicotine pathces, gums or inhalers might work for some individuals, or other methods, from hypnosis to acupuncture. More you are to smoke, more likely your are to develop cancer or heart disease.

2. Aryan8100

Aryan8100 Guest

Quit the smoking,totally depends on the intention of a person.I read out your interesting and informative post.I'm totally agree with your points stated into the post.

3. Howard

Howard New Member

HI dear,

Smoking is very harmful for our health.
    It causes heart problem, lung, liver, and skin cancer.
    So because of these side effects of smoking we must try our best for quitting the smoking.

4. xiaomayi123

xiaomayi123 New Member

Replica Hermes Birkin are specially made for those who like Hermes.You can buy Hermes birkin as your collection,or you can also buy it as your daily accessory.Spending less money on the high quality replica Hermes,you can also enjoy the luxury like the famous stars.For example,if you like the one replica hermes birkin bag,but you can not afford the original which is a pity. Do not so upset,there is also replica Hermes for you to choose,you choose the high quality Hermes replica and that is also a happy thing.

5. katnissfanz

katnissfanz New Member

Second hand smoke is the most dangerous!

6. kenethserian

kenethserian New Member

Smoking is not good for health these may cause of various of diseases for you, smoking ruins several of peoples lives and it is not really good for health buddy. Smoking cause of cancer and heart problems for you. Your mouth like burnt or something like bad eating.Orange County Boot Camp

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  7. maddie29

maddie29 Member

Smoking should affect your bod weight and skin texture. When we stop smoking, it could be a huge factor for our fitness and health as well.

8. kevinjones23

kevinjones23 New Member

Although it is absolutely necessary to quit smoking, it is not an easy task. You need to stay motivated and keep reminding yourself about the health benefits of quitting smoking. The support of your loved ones can be of food help too.

9. poul

poul New Member

This is too difficult to stop and i think drink juices and do exercise and wash your teeth two time in a day.

10. marieballu

marieballu New Member

Smoking hazards, a curse

Smoking is a habit where very few people able to quit.
    People start smoking as a show off or for style but slowly that converts into a habit which is very difficult to take off.

11. sajjad7006

sajjad7006 New Member

Its too difficult dear I can't stop smoking.

12. Cathe2525

Cathe2525 New Member

If you can't find the solution to stop smoking then you have chosen the way to find the hell soon. :eek: