UltraStyle Seasonal LookBook Must Haves

Discussion in 'Trend Buzz' started by UltraStyle, Sep 11, 2008.

?

What is Your Favorite Season For Fashion

1. Spring

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Summer

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Fall

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  4. Winter

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

Fall 2008

Something zippered
    [​IMG]
    Kooba "Halle" bag @ Neiman Marcus

Something Ombre
    [​IMG]
    Joie Bliss Ombre Cardigan Available @ Neiman Marcus

Something Purple
    [​IMG]
    St.John Collection Belted Jacket Available @ Neiman Marcus

2. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

ok this is really hard to choose but I ended up voting summer. I love the short cute dresses and adorable shoes to match them. Lots of fun attire you can mix and match. I love having my arms open. I don't like wearing jackets much, so this season is perfect for me lol. On a little cold days, all you need is a nice scarf and you're good to go!

3. UltraStyle

I love summer but hate my arms :( So I had to vote Fall. I've just always like fall clothes, I can't explain it.

4. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

I love boots so I'm actually anxious for fall this year. I need to buy me black and nude/brown boots any suggestions?

5. Shuzz

Shuzz Member

^ You should check out shopbop for boots, they have a good selection.

6. OnlyShoes

OnlyShoes Member

7. OnlyShoes

OnlyShoes Member

I voted Spring. I love when it's starting to get nice and warm after a long winter.

8. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

thanks !OnlyShoes! but I don't like suede shoes lol. I know i'm weird and I love heels. I don't wear flats...thanks for the suggestion though! :)

9. OnlyShoes

OnlyShoes Member

sure no problem. i think I may buy them :)

10. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

nice! I hate purchasing things online because i'm so impatient. I couldn't wait till I receive it to wear it haha

11. OnlyShoes

OnlyShoes Member

I know I just try not to think about it or better yet pay extra for rush delivery :)

12. Queen Bee

Queen Bee New Member

I voted Fall. Fall clothes and collections are usually so preppy and so cute.
    I just can't resist.^^

13. Josephine

Josephine New Member

I vote spring !! I love it!

14. UltraStyle

I can't wait for spring this year too. It hasn't been a bad winter but I miss the fresh smell of spring in the air....

15. Chloe-esque

Chloe-esque Member

I know exactly what you mean-ah that fresh smell. Even when it's still cold you feel like wearing spring clothes.

16. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
  17. keynes

keynes New Member

I know i'm weird and I love heels.

18. Kajsa

Kajsa New Member

summer is the best! and the pastel colour dresses <3

19. miketyson

miketyson New Member

nice collection. love to buy this one online...

20. Coat fur Prestige leather: number 1 on leather sale and fur.

Prestige Leather invites you to discover its collection of coats of fur.

The fur is the trendy accessory to be had! Find the coat of fur which corresponds to you among a wide range of clothes of fur of irreproachable quality.

We selected for you a range of coats of fur for high- quality for women (coat of fur fox, mink and rabbit).

Our clothes and the accessories of furs are made from foxes, minks or alpacas and they are high- end. We offer you coats of fur which will bring you satisfaction for numerous years. The care brought to the finish of clothes and accessories of fur, selected by Prestige Leather testifies our knowledge.

All our coats of fur on our website: prestigecuir in France, number 1 of the leather sale and quality fur! You can also consult our website in English.