What hair style do you have?

Discussion in 'Hair' started by UltraStyle, Jan 5, 2008.

1. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

Right Now-It's an angled bob. Longer in the front, shorter back.

2. LizShow

LizShow New Member

I am wearing a bob that I'm trying to grow out. I really miss my bun. LOL! I have an angled bob, too.

3. UltraStyle

i just got my hair cut today, and I had my stylist add long layers all around my hair, so it doesn't look like a bob anymore. right now it looks like a short version or layered hair.

4. UltraStyle

Update: I had it cut back to get rid of the damn layers she cut, they actually looked like fringe not layers.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  5. Magster

Magster Member

I'm getting my hair cut this week but just a trim. It's a little longer than shoulder length with light layers and a long side fringe. I also have tons of tiny platinum blond streaks all through it (my hair's very dark brown) but I may change them when I get to the salon.

6. UltraStyle

Good Luck, and I envy you for being able to take the plunge.

7. Magster

Magster Member

Haha, you inspired me to take advantage of my 'un regular' job -- I may as well have graphic/fashion hair ;o)

8. UltraStyle

Did you do something crazy???

9. Magster

Magster Member

Not yet, I've been crazy busy but I'll definitely be getting my hair done this week. If my hair ends up crazy too, I'll let you know ;o)

10. UltraStyle

okay, Let's hope it looks Fab!

11. .gabby.

.gabby. Member

mine is long light brown with blonde highlights and side bangs. its naturally wavy but i hate it so i either straighten it or spiral curl it ("pageant hair" as my friends say). i kinda want something new though. my hair just doesnt look good short :/

12. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

I decided to forget about the perm and went through a little make-over. I got an asymetrical bob (back is above my neck and the front reaches my collar bones), plus bangs. The whole haircut would have probably looked better without the bangs, but I've never had them so I really wanted to see how I would look with them. It looks nice because a couple of weeks ago I got few honey-blonde highlights here and there.

13. UltraStyle

Post some pics-It probably looks great, I cant wait for my hair to grow out.

14. mist

mist Guest

I just have shoulder length straight hair...

15. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

Mine is a little below the shoulders, straight (even though I have curly hair) with bangs.

16. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

I'm off the bob .... right now it's rather it's at the neck line with full bangs. Color: light copper -which I love!!!!

Talking about bangs...when you decide to get that...make sure you find a great stylist because if it's not done right, your whole look will suffer...I know what I'm saying because mine wasn't cut right and now it can't be styled at all :/

17. FashionChick92

FashionChick92 New Member

Last year bob is now turned into layered hairstyle. I don't know what to do with my hair. I want to get my hair longer so i can get curls in it. My hair grows so slowly! :(

18. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

Cut it really short...maybe I'll post a picture! Can't believe that in a matter of months I went from having my hair below my shoulders to almost a pixie haircut! Love it..

19. greenpsycho

greenpsycho Member

Sided bangs, shoulder length straight hair.I don't know what hair cut people call this ;) (I'm sorry) It's layered I think, longer at the back & shorter in front ;) I plan to go to a salon next month for a treatment but I don't think if that's a good idea.I have a problem with hair fall & split ends.Any help & advice from you guys will be appreciated.Thanks

20. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

So back in August I was thinking my hair was short...It went shorter...I have the longest side bangs with really short hair on the sides (like men short) and in the back it's like slightly longer than the sides, as a continuation of the bangs (which start like from the top of the head, not forehead directly).