What height is most attractive on a woman?

Discussion in 'Skin & Body Care' started by Diorlette, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Diorlette

Diorlette Member

I think between 5'6" and 5'8"

2. ^ that is the perfect height-this way you can still wear heels and not look like a giant.

3. zero_digit

zero_digit Guest

well it depends , some women like shorter than them and some must be above their height...:D

4. Diorlette

Diorlette Member

I think up to 5'7" any taller than that is just too tall.

5. anne123

anne123 New Member

yes 5"7" is absolutly perfect height I 'm also 5"7" and I don't wan't any more height than this.

6. greenpsycho

greenpsycho Member

5'6 to 5'7 I think, yes by that height you can wear almost everything from heals to skirts. ;)

7. Peter Benders

Peter Benders New Member

i think between 5'6-5'10 is good. but whats more important than altitude is your attitude.

8. runwayexpress

runwayexpress New Member

I agree with you. I think it's 5'6" to 5'8". ;)

9. alfreda

alfreda Banned

You are right but your figure size is also does matters. only height does nt make enough attractive.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
  10. No perfect height

I agree with the attitude change. I don't believe there is a perfect height. I will tell you I am 5'2" and I love my height. I can't imagine being any taller. I do love wearing boots but I never wear a heel that I can't walk in for more than 8 hours. They're usually under 2" and I don't really wear them to make me taller. Heels actually make my posture better or sexier I guess. Since, I have curves, I also don't feel as squaty.
    Again, I think it's all about the attitude. If do feel too short, wear more elongating things. If you feel too tall, embrace it and wear things that disquise your height.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  11. Life Journey

Life Journey Member

It all depends. Because as God created different types of human beings, different skin types, hair textures and so on. It is also an undeniable fact that human are not the same height as some will love ladies who are 1m60 and others 1m70. It all depends also on your actual height. Well as for me i like those who are 1m65. The perfect one for me.

12. Howard

Howard New Member

Hi dear,

Tall and slim girls are more attractive.
    The ideal height for the girls is 5'6''.
    What is your opinion about it?

13. xiaomayi123

xiaomayi123 New Member

Do you know Replica Hermes Belts?

Replica Hermes Belts are specially made for those who like Hermes.You can buy Hermes birkin as your collection,or you can also buy it as your daily accessory.Spending less money on the high quality replica Hermes,you can also enjoy the luxury like the famous stars.For example,if you like the one replica hermes kelly bag,but you can not afford the original which is a pity.Do not so upset,there is also replica Hermes for you to choose,you choose the high quality Hermes replica and that is also a happy thing.

14. Ralphy Vies

Ralphy Vies New Member

Nice Height 6'2

15. gurlluvschanel

gurlluvschanel New Member

I think the most attractive height is 5' 4 ! :D

16. Cathe2525

Cathe2525 New Member

I hope I think it's 5'6" to 5'7" ;)

17. paulwestwod

paulwestwod New Member

Attractiveness is not bound to height. Even Victorian secret models range between 5’8” and 6’1”. Most men find them attractive too.

So My opinion goes don't judge attractive is on height.