What to wear on an Airplane

Discussion in 'Personal Style' started by Butterfly, Jun 10, 2009.

1. hayleyfashion101

hayleyfashion101 New Member

Since an airplane flight takes long hours you should wear comfortable and light outfit. Wearing high-heeled footwear is a big no-no! You will be walking distances through the airport, a flat shoes or snickers will do. For the accessories, I recommend a cardigan sweater and a lightweight scarf. Wear cotton shirts and skinny jeans to feel comfortable.

2. leoten

leoten New Member

no heels

3. bagslover

bagslover New Member

just avoid heavy metals like Silver belt buckles, oversize earrings, loose change, watches, and heavy chain-link necklacesfor these items can trigger a metal detector alarm. Then, wear slip-on shoes. For top, ideally you can wear a sweater, jacket with pockets, pashmina, or hoodie over a pretty cami, tank, or shell for female and a nice T-shirt and hoodie or jacket for male.

4. maddie29

maddie29 Member

On long flights, you should wear comfortable clothing. If your feet swell like mine do you may want to wear some rubber shoes for a while then change to flip flops.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  5. coolstuff

coolstuff New Member

I used to wear jeans and boots on an airplane and feel heavy and stiff after landing,especially when I found out the jeans trousers are messed up inside the boots. But then I bought a pair of BOOTSTROOT on bootstroot.com and no messing up no more....next time wear BOOTSTROOT and Parachute on board.

6. maddie29

maddie29 Member

Basically whatever is comfortable for you should be worn.

7. rescent

rescent New Member

yall i have this great new product called the ReScent check it out !

8. Amanda1017

Amanda1017 New Member

maxi dress and GIANT sunglasses haha...or just a simple outfit brought together with some jewelry

9. maddie29

maddie29 Member

When traveling, you must always consider wearing the appropriate and the comfortable clothes you have since you will be seated for hours.

10. Krestin Andrews

Krestin Andrews New Member

A comfy tank maxi dress, it is a perfect base for a long-haul flight.