What vitamins do you take?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Wellbeing' started by Butterfly, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Member

Woman's one a day. I suppose they're okay.

2. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

Flinstones lol. and sometimes Simply One.

3. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

:D ^ That's so cute. As a kid I used to take Flinstones, i would also sneak areound and take more then 1 a day because they tasted so good :)

4. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

really? you think they taste good? I hate taking it, it's somewhat nasty to me. I hate the purple ones, but I like the orange because it doesn't taste as bad.

I have trouble swallowing vitamins because they are so HUGE in size. LOL. That's why I resort to flinstones because they're chewables. GNC has a women's complete vitamin's in powder form, but I'm thinking it wouldn't be as effective as a pill form.

5. greenpsycho

greenpsycho Member

My doctor suggested me to take ferrous sulfate, 2 tabs a day for my blood ;)

6. Shuzz

Shuzz Member

I take iron as well, and vitamin c.

7. HeArTsDeZzIrE

HeArTsDeZzIrE Member

I used to take iron when I was younger but it was in liquid form. Now I need multi-vitamins since I don't eat much fruit.

8. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

Vitamin C for me.

9. primp

primp Banned

Vitaminc C (ascorbic acid), Vit E (occasional) and Vit B12

10. Life Journey

Life Journey Member

I take "Multi-Vitamins & Minerals". It is good as it contains almost everything to keep me in good health.

11. coled

coled New Member

Cod Liver oil, that's it right now.

12. Martin

Martin New Member

Well i take multivitamins and my favorite vitamin is C because water soluble and it is delicious among all as it is full of citrus. And i like many fruits and vegetables in which vitamin C is included.

13. angelique

angelique New Member

As i wanna lose weight so that i am taking vitamins D.This reduces the weight and control it, the deficit was also associated with higher rates of asthma in children. This reduces the risk of diabetes and cancer. It also reduces the risk of heart disease.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  14. ntrll9875

ntrll9875 Banned

It is my daily routine to eat healthy balanced diet which contain all essential vitamins that is needed for my body.

15. Payson

Payson New Member

I just take a multivitamin every day... SO a little bit of everything I guess!

16. maxadam

maxadam New Member

I take vitamin as soon as i finish my work out for my bones. I take calcium vitamins with bcomplex pills.

17. Cathe2525

Cathe2525 New Member

I always go for organic food to gain good vitamins

18. paulwestwod

paulwestwod New Member

Hi,

I often consume,
    1. carrots - rich in beta-carotene
    2. milk (found in yogurt) - rich in calcium - maintain healthy bones
    3. Dark green vegetables - rich in folic acid
    4. Nuts - rich in iron