Where was your last vacation?

Discussion in 'Travel Itinerary' started by UltraStyle, Oct 1, 2007.

1. jsgrl925ws

jsgrl925ws New Member

My last two trips (they were about 2 weeks apart from each other) were to Berlin (my favorite place in the world) to see some friends and do some logistical things that I needed to get done (meet with professors, etc.). I also went to go see my favorite band, Bonaparte, at a show. I haven't uploaded the pics yetttt

2. Gabs

Gabs UltraFashionista

Italy, last summer...that country can never be boring! Came back with a few kilos I'm still fighting though

3. Carter

Carter New Member

Its on 25 December.I go towards my friend in Wisconsin.and we enjoy a lot there...

4. Donal

Donal New Member

My last trip was at Donegal. It is the biggest county of Ireland with full of lovely and beautiful natural Stuff. we stayed in a Donegal Hotel. We were lucky that we got a huge discount on a luxury package. This thing made our trip much fantastic.

5. travellersbazaar

travellersbazaar New Member

Well my last journey started from Miami to Dusseldorf, Germany then to Abu Dhabi & Dubai and a layover in Moscow and back to Miami which I then went to Belize and Cozumel back again to Miami and finally the BAHAMAS - all in one month.

6. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

Greece, Santorini back in September..... it was so beautiful :)

7. UltraStyle

UltraStyle Administrator Staff Member

Turks and Caicos